Programme of visits planned for 2019:
- 12th February – Pennington Flash Country Park
- 12th March – Martin Mere WWT **
- 9th April – Marbury Country Park nr. Northwich
- 14th May – Woolston Eyes SSSI nr. Warrington
- 11th June – Lunt Meadows nr. Sefton
- 9th July – Burton Mere RSPB & Dee marshes, Wirral
- (No meeting in August)
- 10th September – Marshside RSPB **
- 8th October – Martin Mere WWT **
- 22nd October – Leighton Moss RSPB nr. Silverdale (N.B. change of date)
- 12th November – Mere Sands Wood **
10th December – Speke Hall NT **(Cancelled)
** – Change of venue.
The programme of visits for 2020 will be decided at the group AGM in January.
Directions for each outing will be confirmed the week prior to the visit.
Each outing will have an outing leader. Warm clothing is advised but a knowledge of birds is not necessary! If you are new to this Group or if you require directions or a lift please phone the Group Leader.
Please bring your RSPB or WWT Membership Card for outings to these Reserves. Lists of species seen on recent outings can be viewed by clicking past visits.
Reserves have informative websites. Check there for species to look for.
The Group has a database of records for all visits made in a particular year or to a chosen site.
For more details phone the Group Leader.
Unless otherwise stated, all photographs on this group’s page have been taken on group visits by members of the group and are used with their permission.
Thanks to Bill Hale for permission to include these photographs of Waxwings seen in Coronation Park in December 2016.