Why not come along and have a chat over a cup of tea and see if anything would interest you. We are a friendly Group who meet every week and will make you feel very welcome. During the year we hold workshops, demonstrations and hold ‘show and tell’ events.
We have the following to look forward to:
- 3 Oct 2018 – Talk about the practical side of Driver Bags and a session on making them – please bring your sewing machine
- 13 Oct 2018 – We will be exhibiting a range of our work at the 15th Birthday Showcase Event
- 31 Oct 2018 – Linus Day – Once again we will have a FULL day of making quilts for children in hospital
- 5 Dec 2018 – A number group members will be discussing promoting more quilting activities
- 12 Dec 2018 – Christmas Lunch for Group Members. This will be our last meeting before Christmas
- 9 Jan 2019 – Meetings Resume
If you have any ideas for workshops/events/demonstrations talks etc, please let one of us know.