Why not come along and have a chat over a cup of tea and see if anything would interest you. We are a friendly Group who meet every week and will make you feel very welcome. During the year we hold workshops, demonstrations and hold ‘show and tell’ events.
We have the following to look forward to:
- 11 April – Display of the tote bags from Christmas which we have decorated – do join in even if yours is not complete
- 9 May – Short presentation and photos of the Australian Quilt Museum – provided by Marilyn Jones
- 13 June- Talk/Demonstration about Spinning and Dyeing by Caroline, all the way from Yorkshire.
- 25 July – Buffet Lunch(Group members only) before we close for the summer break
- 5 Sept – Re-open for the Autumn/Winter Season