- Joining the u3a (New Members)
- Updating Membership Details
- Renewing Membership (Existing Members)
Joining the u3a (New Members)
If you would like more information or have decided you would like to join the u3a, see the Contact details below.
Benefits of Membership
Even under the current restrictions on our normal activities due to the coronavirus, membership of the Aughton & Ormkirk u3a still provides many opportunities to Learn, Laugh, Live.
- the chance to join a good number and variety of special interest groups that are continuing to meet virtually utilising technologies such as Zoom, WhatsApp, email. See Our Virtual u3a
- receipt of the regular monthly enews if you have provided an email address on your Beacon Membership Record
- receipt of a special newsletter at intervals by email (or by post if you have no email address)
- access to the many resources of the National u3a
Updating Membership Details (Existing Members)
You can thereafter amend or update your personal details for yourself by logging on to the Beacon System, and making the appropriate changes to your record.
Please read this Message from the Membership Team about the importance of keeping everyone’s Membership Records up-to-date.
If you need help with updating your Beacon record, see the Contacts details below.
Renewing Membership (Existing Members)
Because of the restrictions on our normal activities at the Scout & Guide HQ and the various other venues since March 2020, your existing 2020 / 2021 Membership has been extended till October 2021. See:
Help with joining (new members) or with updating your Beacon Membership Record (existing members) is available by:
- emailing email@example.com
- using the relevant Web Form for contacting the Membership Team
In order to comply with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, members are reminded that membership data will be kept on a computerised database and/or in a file and used solely for u3a business and communication.