Zumba Gold 1 and 2 are Fitness Dance Classes for beginners and active, older adults – a slower pace and low impact version of Zumba that’s just as much fun. Dance to Salsa, Cha Cha, Merengue, Disco, Big Band, Bollywood…….. the list is endless. Both classes are at the same level.
Providing the Government Road Map runs to time………..
- Zumba Gold 1 and 2 will merge for five or six weeks over July and August.
- The cost is £15 to be paid on the first day back. Cheques to ‘Aughton & Ormskirk u3a’.
- We meet from 19th July between 11.15 a.m. and 12 noon in Aughton Village Hall.
- The tutor will be Louise Rooney. There may be a different tutor standing in for one of the August weeks. More information will follow.
- From the first Monday in September the two groups will return to their previous times.
Both groups can currently take more members, especially Zumba Gold 2. Do come along for a trial session Contact the Coordinator for more details.
Please consult your GP before taking part in Zumba if you have any health concerns. Comfortable, non-restrictive clothing and suitable footwear should be worn.