We follow quiet roads and cycle tracks in the lovely West Lancs Countryside, Liverpool, and the Wirral.
- We meet up normally at 10.00, unless notified on Sunday on Whatsapp.
- If its lashing with rain or even if the forecast predicts heavy rain into the ride, we don’t go out. This also applies to high winds/icy conditions
- Rides are of 20/25 miles, at a comfortable pace, with plenty of stops including a cafe(s)
- We don’t exclude e.bikes and about 8 members now have them.
- Bring a cycling helmet, Hi Vis clothing, spare tube, a first aid kit and a few vital tools, please.
- Remember – Bikes are Best!
We have 10/12 regular riders, and so are at almost full capacity for safety. Nevertheless, new applications are welcome and will be considered for when we have space available. Contact the Leader to go on the list of cyclists
Some benefits of cycling include:
Have more money, save on transport costs
Activate cardiovascular system
Look good . . . feel grrrreat!
Thirsty work ! !
Help alleviate traffic congestion
You’ll enjoy the experience
Free life-extension to regular riders
Unwind, relax, reduce body mass, tone up
Now you can get into those jeans with ease!
Last Updated on October 19, 2023