The Aughton & Ormskirk u3a is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways, in normal times, through meetings, talks, social events and special interest groups – all in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Some activities are currently curtailed due to social distancing. But others have managed to carry on remotely – see Our Virtual u3a.
January 2021 enews
The next enews will be sent out by the enews Editor to all members with an email address on Monday 25 January. If you are not receiving your monthly enews, check your Spam folder. If not there, check with the Membership Team that they have your correct details on record
If you have missed an enews deadline (noon on the day of sending), and have some u3a content you would like to publicise on this website, contact the Web Team.
You can use the web forms for the enews Editor, the Membership Team and the Web Team on the Contact Us webpage to get in touch, selecting appropriately from the ‘drop-down list’ on the form as you fill it in.
To browse the Aughton & Ormskirk u3a website for information on our activities in more usual times, try the following links:
- About the u3a
- Weekly Horizons Meetings
- Groups List and Programme (of special interest group activities)
- Events including Short Courses
- Speaker Meetings and Guest Visitors (occasional talks etc)
- News and Reports (on various activities of special interest)
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- Our Facebook page
- Zoom Sessions Calendar (for group meetings using Zoom)