The Aughton & Ormskirk University of the Third Age (U3A) is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways through meetings, talks, social and group activities – all in a friendly, relaxed environment.
AGM 2019 (and other Committee Info)
If you missed the recent AGM, you can read Reports from the past Chair and Hon Sec via the links in the sidebar of this webpage or in the latest U3A Magazine, You can also browse full details on the AGM 2019 page.
(Also find out more about all the hard work done by the various Committees and Subcommitees year-round to keep our U3A running smoothly on the How We Work webpage and the sidebar which appears on this and all the other ‘admin’ pages.)
To find out more about the U3A, come along to one of our weekly Horizons coffee mornings between 9.30 and 11.30 every Thursday at the Scout & Guide HQ, just next to Christ Church, Aughton. In the meantime, use the following links to browse this website for further information:
- About the U3A
- Groups List and Programme (of special interest group activities)
- Events including Short Courses
- Speaker Meetings and Guest Visitors (occasional talks etc)
- News and Reports (on activities and events various)
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- our facebook page