The Aughton & Ormskirk u3a is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways through meetings, talks, social events and special interest groups – all in a friendly, relaxed environment.
The purpose of the meeting was to pass the resolutions listed on the Agenda presented at the AGM.
The new 2022 Constitution was adopted at the EGM.
If you are thinking that you might like to join Aughton & Ormskirk u3a or if you already are a Member and are looking for something new to do, then take a browse round this website. Here are some starting points for you to explore:
- About the u3a
- Horizons (Weekly Coffee Meetings)
- Speaker Meetings
- Occasional Special Guest Visitors at Horizons (Check the sidebar on this Homepage for info)
- Groups (interest group activities)
- Groups Schedule
- Social Events
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- News (and Reports) – of some future, current and past events and activities
- Our very own u3a Facebook page
Last Updated on August 11, 2022