The Aughton & Ormskirk u3a is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways, in normal times, through meetings, talks, social events and group activities – all in a friendly, relaxed environment. Some are curtailed due to social distancing. But others have managed to carry on remotely – see Our Virtual u3a.
Have you got a new or changed email address?
If you have set up an email address for the first time (or you have changed your email address), please don’t forget that you can logon to update your u3a Beacon details for yourself. Or if you need it to be added, changed or checked for you on your Beacon record, contact the Membership Team.
It is important (especially during time of lockdown and tiers) that your correct email address is on the Beacon system so that you , as a member of Aughton & Ormskirk u3a, you will receive information such as the monthly enews and notifications from the Management Committee.
To browse the Aughton & Ormskirk u3a website for information on our activities in more usual times, try the following links:
- About the u3a
- Weekly Horizons Meetings
- Groups List and Programme (of special interest group activities)
- Events including Short Courses
- Speaker Meetings and Guest Visitors (occasional talks etc)
- News and Reports (on various activities of special interest)
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- Our Facebook page
- Zoom Sessions Calendar (for group meetings using Zoom)