The Aughton & Ormskirk u3a is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways through meetings, talks, social events and special interest groups – all in a friendly, relaxed environment.Some activities are currently curtailed due to social distancing. But others have managed to carry on remotely – see Our Virtual u3a.
For the latest u3a news, check out the links displayed in sidebar of this Front Page or the items on the News Page. And the latest enews was sent out to members on Monday 22 February.
Many of our usual activities are temporarily suspended due to the coronavirus situation. But you are welcome to browse the Aughton & Ormskirk u3a website for information on our activities at present and in more normal times. Here are some starting points:
- About the u3a
- Our Virtual u3a (info about activities carrying on remotely!)
- Speaker Meetings
- News and Reports (items of current interest)
- Groups List and Programme (interest group activities)
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- Our Facebook page
- Zoom Sessions Calendar (for group meetings using Zoom)