The Aughton & Ormskirk University of the Third Age (U3A) is a self-help, member-run organisation for people no longer in full-time employment. Members share their knowledge, skills & experience in a variety of ways through meetings, talks, social and group activities – all in a friendly, relaxed environment.
U3A National Newsletter
The Management Committee and Trustees think it would be a good idea to pass on this message regarding the U3A National Newsletter to the membership to help keep them in touch with National Office.
“The National Newsletter is crucial in reaching out to members as we have no direct contact with them. During this period we would be very grateful if you could assist members who are happy to do so, to sign up to the national newsletter”.
The March Newsletter can be found here.
To browse this website for information on our activities in more usual times, try the following links:
- About the U3A
- Groups List and Programme (of special interest group activities)
- Events including Short Courses
- Speaker Meetings and Guest Visitors (occasional talks etc)
- News and Reports (on some activities; page includes, in its sidebar, a Calendar of some notable future events)
- Join Us (more about membership)
- Contact Us (location maps and contact info)
- our Facebook page