Please note that many of the usual Group and other u3a activities are not currently running in the normal way during this time of coronavirus lockdown. But the Aughton & Ormskirk u3a Management Committee throughout have been working on plans on how to restart activities as and when commensurate with Government, National u3a and other relevant guidelines and advice.
- Paul Andrews (Chair)
- Jane Astles
- Stephen Ellison
- Alistair Gardiner
- Ian Grant
- Jeff Roberts
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone the U3A answerphone number, referred to on the Contact Us webpage, and leave a message for Group Support.
Please note, the answerphone is normally checked regularly each week, but there could be some extra delay in a response to your message during this time of lockdown due to the coronavirus, safe access to the Scout & Guide HQ etc.
For the same reason, the weekly Horizons Meetings, usually on Thursday mornings in the Scout & Guide HQ, are not currently being run. In normal times, members of the Group Support Subcommittee are often contactible in person there. Watch out on this website for news of these meetings recommencing in due course.
- see the Terms of Reference for this Subcommittee
- refer to the web page for Groups
- see also the web page on Short Courses
- contact and talk to a member of this Subcommittee
- ask the Subcommittee for a copy of their Group Leaders’ Handbook
Some forms useful for Group and Short Course activities, eg Attendance Register, Accident Report, Paying-in, Expenses and Funding, can be accessed from the downloadable Forms webpage.
If you cannot download a required form, then contact the Group Support Subcommittee for copies.
Assets & Equipment for Activities:
The u3a has equipment for use in Group and Course meetings and other such activities, as well as for Official Administrative purposes. Check the Assets & Equipment webpage if you have a requirement for such equipment.