Please note that many of the usual Group and other U3A activities are not currently running in the normal way during this time of coronavirus lockdown,
- Paul Andrews (Chair)
- Jane Astles
- Stephen Ellison
- Alistair Gardiner
- Ian Grant
- Jeff Roberts
- members of the Group Support Subcommittee are often to be found at the weekly Horizons Meetings on Thursday mornings in the Scout & Guide HQ. If you do not spot an appropriate officer quickly, don’t hesitate to enquire at the Welcome Desk.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone the U3A answerphone number, referred to on the Contact Us webpage, and leave a message for Group Support.
Please note, the answerphone is usually checked regularly each week, but there could be some extra delay in a response to your message during this time of lockdown due to the coronavirus. For the same reason, the weekly Horizons meetings are not currently being run.
- see the Terms of Reference for this Subcommittee
- refer to the web page for Groups
- check out the Programme of Group activities
- see also the web page on Short Courses
- contact and talk to a member of this Subcommittee
- ask the Subcommittee for a copy of their Group Leaders’ Handbook
Some forms useful for Group and Short Course activities, eg Attendance Register, Accident Report, Paying-in, Expenses and Funding, can be accessed from the downloadable Forms webpage.
If you cannot download a required form, then contact the Group Support Subcommittee for copies. Some forms may also be available in print at Horizons Meetings on Thursdays at the Scout & Guide HQ.
Assets & Equipment for Activities:
The U3A has equipment for use in Group and Course meetings and other such activities, as well as for Official Administrative purposes. Check the Assets & Equipment webpage if you have a requirement for such equipment.