- Paul Andrews (Chair)
- Jane Astles
- Stephen Ellison
- Alistair Gardiner
- Ian Grant
- Jeff Roberts
- email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Messages are forwarded to the Chair of the Subcommittee.)
- Call in at the weekly Horizons Meetings held on Thursday mornings in the Scout & Guide HQ. (Members of the Group Support Subcommittee are often contactible in person there.)
- Phone the u3a answerphone number, referred to on the Contact Us webpage, and leave a message for Group Support. (The answerphone is usually checked each week, but there can be delays in a response to your message.)
- see the Terms of Reference for this Subcommittee
- refer to the web page for Groups
- see also the web page on Short Courses
- contact and talk to a member of this Subcommittee
- ask the Subcommittee for a copy of their Group Leaders’ Handbook
Some forms useful for Group and Short Course activities, eg Attendance Register, Accident Report, Paying-in, Expenses and Funding, can be accessed from the downloadable Forms webpage.
If you cannot download a required form, then contact the Group Support Subcommittee for copies.
Assets & Equipment for Activities:
The u3a has equipment for use in Group and Course meetings and other such activities, as well as for Official Administrative purposes. Check the Assets & Equipment webpage if you have a requirement for such equipment.