If you are interested in exercising mind and body and need any further information, please contact one of the above team. To join any of our very friendly groups some dancing experience will be necessary as all groups are at different levels and would not suit an absolute beginner. If you would like to know more, contact the Teacher or the Leader or to see what we do, please come along one afternoon and have a look and a chat.
- In 2018, our taught sessions start again on 9 and 11 January through to 20 and 22 March when we finish for our Easter break – 26 March up to 6 April.
- Payment dates are 9 and 11 January and 20 and 22 February
We start our taught sessions again on 10 and 12 April.
- Payment dates are 20 & 22 February and 17 & 19 April.
- We do not have a break at half-term.
- Our next Blackpool Tower event will take place on 6 March, 2018. For more information, contact any of our team.
- Our 2018 dance dates are Saturday, 14 April and Saturday, 15 December at The Civic.
- Tickets for the first one will be available in March at £5.00 each from Duncan and admission will be by ticket only.
The Coordinators meet on a regular basis, together with the Teacher, to discuss future events etc. If you have any items you would like to have discussed at our next meeting, please speak to one of the Coordinators.