The organisation is managed by a committee of volunteers elected at the Annual General Meeting.
Also you can refer to the Aughton & Ormskirk U3A magazine for their phone contact details.
Some people can additionally be reached via the website contact form as indicated by links below.
Management Committee Members for 2016-2017
- Chair: Geoff Maitland – contact via form
- Vice Chair: Ian Grant
- Honorary Secretary: Linda Burden – contact via form
- Treasurer: Gerard Latham
- Assistant Treasurer: Bill Watkinson
- Minutes Secretary: Dermot Glennon
- Membership Secretary and Data Protection: Ian Haskell – contact via form
- Assistant Membership Secretaries:
- Deirdre Slater
- Doreen Baker
- Magazine Distribution: Peter Trigwell
- Sub-committee Chairs:
- Communications: Peter Trigwell
- Finance and Resources: Dennis Morley
- Learning and Group Support: Iain Smart
- Social: Val Bullen
- Other Members:
- Geoff Roberts MBE
Each Sub-committee has produced a Terms of Refererence (TOR) document ratified by the Management Committee at their November 2016 meeting.
Use the sidebar links to access more information on the Sub-committees that help in the running of the U3A.
- External Relations and SW Lancs U3A Network rep: Alex McMinn (Founding Chairman)
- Horizons Coordinator: Pauline Jones
- Information Technology Manager: Willem Wiechers – contact via form
- Magazine Editor: Bill Evans – contact via form
- Speaker Meeting Team Leader: Sue Watkinson – 01695 42242
- Web Manager: Joyce Nolan – contact via form
- Welcome Desk Rota: Judy Ingham