Management Committee Members are also Trustees under the new 2022 Constitution.
Members of the u3a can refer to their latest Aughton & Ormskirk u3a Magazine for Committee Member phone contact details.
Some Management Committee Members – as indicated by links below – can additionally be reached via their special u3a email addresses or via the Web Forms on the Contact Us page.
Management Committee and Trustees for 2023-2024:
- Chair: John Tomlinson – email email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Pamela Ball
- Honorary Secretary: Sheila Kierans – contact via form
- Treasurer: Derrick Fewings – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Treasurers:
- John Tomlinson
- Deirdre Slater (co-opted August 23)
- Minutes Secretary: Les Rippon
- Membership Secretaries: Alayne Trigwell & Liz Dixon – contact via form
- Speaker Secretary: Pamela Ball – email email@example.com
- Other Members:
- David Blanchflower
- Megan Tomlinson
Use the links on this page to access more information on the four Subcommittees that help in the running of our u3a.
Each Subcommittee has produced a Terms of Refererence (TOR) document ratified by the Management Committee at their November 2016 meeting.
Non-Committee Positions (these are not Trustees):
- Founding Chairman and President: Alex McMinn
- IT Manager: Willem Wiechers – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magazine Editor: Bill Evans – contact via form or email email@example.com
- Web Manager: Joyce Nolan – contact via form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- enews Editor: Bob Carlton – contact via form or email email@example.com
For more details on the running of the organisation, such as policies and procedures relating to finance and resources, health & safety, running meetings, activities and trips, advertising, insurance etc, please contact the appropriate Management Committee members.
Last Updated on September 12, 2023