Communications Subcommittee Responsibilities:
- production and distribution of our quarterly magazine
- the monthly enews
- the Aughton & Ormskirk U3A website
- our U3A Facebook page
- publicity materials/events which promote what we do to the public
- certain other tasks related to improving communications within our U3A
Current Members: Sue Watkinson, Bill Evans (Magazine), Brian Bostock (Facebook), Joyce Nolan (Website), Alan Nolan (Website Media)
We are always looking for more people to join the Communications Subcommittee or even just offer their expertise at times. So if you feel that you could help in any way. please get in touch with any of its members.
Some of the above Subcommittee members regularly attend the weekly Horizons Meetings, which are open to all, on Thursday mornings. The facebook page organiser aften attends Horizons, but can also be contacted via facebook itself.
The Magazine Editor and the Web Team can be contacted using the relevant web forms via Contact Us.
The following anaonymous emails can be used to contact the appropriate editors:
- email@example.com for the monthly enewsltter
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the quartely magazine
- email@example.com for the website
There is a new email address through which a message can be sent to all members of the Subcommittee simultaneously viz
For details about the various channels of communication available, visit the Communicating in our U3A webpage.