Communications Subcommittee Responsibilities:
- production and distribution of our quarterly magazine
- the monthly enews
- the Aughton & Ormskirk U3A website
- Our Facebook page
- publicity materials/events which promote what we do to the public
- certain other tasks related to improving communications within our U3A
Current Members: Mike Rimmer (Chair), Sue Watkinson, Bill Evans (Magazine), Joyce Nolan (Website), Alan Nolan (Website Media), John Tomlinson, Pamela Ball
The Communications Subcommittee has been “meeting” using Zoom while the UK is under Lockdown and Tier rules and regulations due to the Coronavirus. In between these “meetings”, we keep in touch by email.
The Magazine Editor and the Web Team can be contacted using the relevant web forms via Contact Us.
The following anonymous emails can be used to contact the appropriate editors:
- email@example.com for the monthly enewsletter
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the quarterly magazine
- email@example.com for the website
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all members of the Communications Subcommittee
For details about the various channels of communication available, visit the Communicating in our U3A web page.