Communications Subcommittee Responsibilities:
- production and distribution of our quarterly magazine
- the monthly enews
- the Aughton & Ormskirk U3A website
- Our Facebook page
- publicity materials/events which promote what we do to the public
- certain other tasks related to improving communications within our U3A
Current Members: Mike Rimmer (Chair), Sue Watkinson, Bill Evans (Magazine), Brian Bostock (Facebook), Joyce Nolan (Website), Alan Nolan (Website Media)
We are always looking for more people to join the Communications Subcommittee or even just offer their expertise at times. So if you feel that you could help in any way, please get in touch with any of its members. We also particularly need extra help when the U3A magazines are being distributed.
Some of the above Subcommittee members regularly attend the weekly Horizons Meetings, which are open to all, on Thursday mornings. The Facebook page organiser often attends Horizons, but can also be contacted via our Facebook page
The Magazine Editor and the Web Team can be contacted using the relevant web forms via Contact Us.
The following anonymous emails can be used to contact the appropriate editors:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the monthly enewsletter
- email@example.com for the quarterly magazine
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the website
- email@example.com for all members of the Communications Subcommittee
For details about the various channels of communication available, visit the Communicating in our U3A web page.