About the Board of Trustees
The Trustees are legally responsible for the activities of Aughton & Ormskirk U3A, and their primary role is to carry out the requirements of charity law.
Detailed information concerning the role of the Trustees is available in the new Constitution.
Four Trustees were elected at the 2016 AGM in accordance with this Constitution. The total is made up to seven by the statutory incorporation of the Chair, Treasurer and Honorary Secretary from the Management Committee. The elected Trustees are normally elected for 4 years.
Trustee Board Minutes
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 10 Jul 2017
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 10 Apr 2017
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 27 Jan 2017
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 14 Oct 2016
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 9 Sep 2016
- Trustees Meeting Minutes 18 Jul 2016
At the first meeting of the new Trustee Board on 18 July, 2016, Jeff Roberts was elected as Chairman of Trustees in accordance with the Constitution.
The Current Trustees
Contacting the Trustees
Please check your U3A Magazine for the telephone number of the Chair of Trustees.