- Jane Astles (Co-Chair)
- Paul Andrews (Co-Chair)
- Stephen Ellison
- Alistair Gardiner
- members of the Learning & Group Support Subcommittee are often to be found at the weekly Horizons Meetings on Thursday mornings in the Scout & Guide HQ. If you do not spot an appropriate officer quickly, don’t hesitate to enquire at the Welcome Desk.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone the U3A answerphone number, referred to on the Contact Us webpage, and leave a message for Learning & Group Support. The answerphone is usually checked weekly, but there could be some delay in a response to your message.
- see the Terms of Reference for this Subcommittee
- refer to the web page for Groups
- check out the Programme of Group activities
- see also the web page on Short Courses
- contact and talk to a member of this Subcommittee
- ask the Subcommittee for a copy of their Group Leaders’ Handbook
Some forms useful for Group and Short Course activities, eg Attendance Register, Accident Report, Paying-in, Expenses and Funding, can be accessed from the downloadable Forms webpage.
If you cannot download a required form, then contact the Learning & Group Support Subcommittee for copies. Some forms may also be available in print at Horizons Meetings on Thursdays at the Scout & Guide HQ.
Assets & Equipment for Activities:
The U3A has equipment for use in Group and Course meetings and other such activities, as well as for Official Administrative purposes. Check the Assets & Equipment webpage if you have a requirement for such equipment.