This and associated pages are undergoing redevelopment
- Jane Astles (Co-Chair)
- Paul Andrews (Co-Chair)
- Pauline Jones
- Stephen Ellison
- Alistair Gardiner
- members of the Learning & Group Support Subcommittee are often to be found at the weekly Horizons Meetings on Thursday mornings in the Scout & Guide HQ. If you do not spot an appropriate officer quickly, don’t hesitate to enquire at the Welcome Desk.
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone the answerphone number on the Contact Us webpage and leave a message for Learning & Group Support. The answerphone is usually checked weekly, but there could be some delay in a response to your message.
- See the Terms of Reference for this Subcommittee
- For detailed information and adviceon starting up or running Groups or Short Courses, please talk to a member of this Subcommittee
- ask the Subcommittee for a copy of their Group Leaders’ Handbook
Some forms eg Attendance Register, Accident Report, Paying-in, Expenses and Funding can be accessed from the downloadable Forms webpage .
If you cannot download, then contact the Learning & Group Support Subcommittee for copies. Some forms may also be available in print at Horizons Meetings on Thursdays at the Scout & Guide HQ.
Assets & Equipment for Activities:
The U3A has purchased equipment for the use of Groups and Courses and such meetings and activities as well as for Official Administrative purposes. Check the Assets 7 Equipment webpage if you have a require for such equipment.