Since Social Isolation seems to be carrying on, we’ve temporarily hidden our Events Page and replaced it with this one containing content more appropriate to times of lockdown and social isolation. Please, please help the Web Team keep this page up-to-date, interesting and useful in the current situation by sending in additional items to: email@example.com.
Messages from the Management Committee
- Message from the Chairman (August 2020)
- Message from the Chairman (July 2020)
- Message from the Chairman (March 2020)
- If you have not already renewed your U3A membership, this can be done online. See Membership Renewal Online
Third Age Trust (TAT)
- TAT Advice and Info
- More TAT Advice and Info
- Exercise – Mr Motivator has set up a series of short sessions specifically for U3A – check out the official YouTube channel of the University of the Third Age in the UK.
Posts from the Web Team
(Mainly relating to remote communication. )
We are all aware of the many and varied talents and interests of our U3A Members. Here are a couple of Posts demonstrating the results. Many thanks are due to our talented contributors and event organisers.
- Poems for Lockdown is a Post containing suggestions you sent us of poems relevant to these times and some poems written by members.
- West Lancs in Bloom are galleries set up following a request – early on in lockdown – to members for photos taken when pottering in the garden or out on their daily walk.
- Keep an eye on the Speaker Meeting Page for info from the Speaker Secretary about replacement activities arranged for you during lockdown